Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nana! I don't feel good!!!!

Kerstyn has the stomach flu and just got outta the hospital today cause she was dehydrated. I love being a mom. It's the best thing in the world but can I just say that I am totally drained... Between runny poop diapers and puke on everything and staying up all night with her cause she had a bellyache. I can't take much more.
I do wanna take the time right now to thank my mother and father for all their help and support since Thursday night. I love them so much...
Kerstyn could tell I was stressed and tired, she didn't want me to rock her to sleep... She wanted Nana and Papa... I have a cute picture of my mom and her asleep together but when papa rocked her to sleep I feel asleep myself so I didn't get a picture of them together...

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo sorry Kerstyn is sick! The stomach flu is the worst! I didn't know she had to go to the hospital that is horrible. I hope things calm down for you guys and that the rest of you don't get sick.
    Far as getting cute backgrounds go to my site and in the top left corner there is a button thing called The cutest blog on the blog. click on that and then in their site will come up. Go to free backgrounds. pick the one you like then copy the code and paste it in the your layout under gadget. That should do it! If you have any questions you can call or text me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found another site for backgrounds. You can go to my family blog for the cutest blog on the block and on my book's blog you can click on the same area, up in the left corner, and it will take you to scrap-e-blog

    ReplyDelete